The PA team is a friendly group of parents who meet regularly to support our children and families.
We celebrate the diversity of our community and our goal is to bring families together to create a strong school community.
The P.A is responsible for:
- Coordinating the supply of Birthday Cupcakes for Morning Tea with the Principal.
- Hosting community events such as International Night, Curry Night and End of An Era/Dessert Night.
- Hot Dogs for Footy Day.
- Spoil the Staff Day.
- Grandparents/Special Persons Morning Tea.
- School Disco.
- Providing Fruit, Drinks or IcyPoles for students at events such as Cross Country, Sports Day or Jump Rope for Heart.
- Cake Stalls on Election Days.
- School Community Cookbook
- Entertainment Books
- Operating the second hand uniform shop (on the first Thursday of each month).
We welcome any parent or carer to become involved in the Parent's Association in order to assist in providing wonderful experiences for our children and families.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Lisa at email@example.com